We are people who love being outside.
Eco-Logic staff are passionate about sharing the stories of the Surf Coast’s people, places, flora and fauna with locals and visitors to the coast.
• Cater for individual school needs
• Provide valuable learning opportunities for students from primary school to VCE
• Support Key Learning Areas (KLAs) such as Civics and Citizenship, The humanities – Geography and History, The Arts; English; Health and Physical Education, Maths and Sciences
• Can also be used to support the Discovering Democracy projects and Values Education projects
• Provide opportunities for student-centred activities, first-hand observations, experiential learning, investigations, data collection and discussions.
• Have been developed with an understanding of KLA concepts K-12 by specialist teachers
To find out more about our Curriculum Based Lighthouse Activities please contact us on 5263 1133.