Eco-Logic’s environmental education programs offer opportunities for hands on, student-centred learning whilst encouraging a stronger sense of stewardship and responsibility for the preservation of our natural environment.
Eco-Logic aims to accommodate individual school’s needs, and our staff incorporate creative teaching styles that place an emphasis on personal engagement and enjoyment.
- Cater for individual school needs
- Provide valuable learning opportunities for students from primary school to VCE
- Have been developed with an understanding of the Victorian curriculum, VET, VCE and VCAL by specialist teachers
- Support Curriculum Areas such as The Humanities– Geography and History, The Arts, English, Health and Physical Education, Maths and Sciences
- Address the Cross -curricular Priorities of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures and Sustainability
- Provide opportunities for student-centered activities, first-hand observations, experiential learning, investigations, data collection and discussions
When booking your activity, speak to us about how we can best match our activities to your curriculum and classroom studies.
Also see Eco-Logic’s Curriculum Philosophy