Sustainability is a key inclusion in all our activities. Please talk to us about your focus and we’ll be happy to tailor a program for you.
- Healthy waterways and oceans
- Healthy forests
- Protecting species -ecosystem health
- Food webs
- Food and waste
- Coastal development
- Sustainable recreational activities
- Climate change
- Living simply
- Indigenous practices
- Ethical practices
Our activities provide a fun way of learning about place, people and behaviour.
- Canoeing and SUPs include water quality and recreational practices.
- Rockpooling includes species protection
- Splash! Beach activities includes plastics, dune protection and climate change
- Bush Ranger includes animal and forest protection, food webs and human impacts
- Coastal Processes and Pressures includes coastal development and ethical behaviour
- Snorkelling includes marine protected areas and ocean health
- Estuary Discovery includes water quality and fish health.
- Indigenous Education includes land and resource management strategies used by Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples to achieve food security over time
- Rock of Ages includes coastal erosion, sea level rise and climate policy
- Estuary Forensics includes water quality and ecosystem health
We’re happy to tailor a program for you.
For prices and inclusions, refer to each activity.